Bryce van de Geijin (Jonathan Pritchard Lab) successfully defended his thesis on November 20, 2015 – “Genomic tools for robust quantitative trait locus discovery and interpretation.” Bryce has accepted a Postdoctoral position at Harvard University and will be working in the Alkes Price lab. Congratulations Bryce!
- Discovery of enzymes involved in RNA splicing –March 4, 2016
- Q&A with Andrey Rzhetsky –March 4, 2016
- Possible trigger of multiple sclerosis discovered –December 22, 2015
- Barry Aprison named 2015 AAAS fellow –December 22, 2015
- GGSB Alumn Ron Hause wins 2015 Cotterman Prize! –October 19, 2015