GGSB is dedicated to advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). In brief, we reject the historical and ongoing systemic biases that cause unacceptable inequities in academia. We strive to ensure GGSB is a supportive and inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of race/ethnicity, religion, sex/gender, age, sexual orientation, and/or disability. GGSB elects a DEI committee to lead these efforts. We welcome feedback and suggestions toward improving DEI in GGSB, UChicago, or beyond.
Additional information coming soon. Thank you
GGSB DEI COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Andy Dahl (GGSB Faculty): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridget Chak (GGSB Student): email@example.com
- Gabriela Haddad (GGSB Student): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marcelo Nóbrega (GGSB Program Chair and Faculty): email@example.com
- Raven Watson (GGSB Student): firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information coming soon.